2024 Chevy Blazer EV – Electric Blazer Price, Range & More
The 2024 Blazer EV
Since 1969, the Blazer has been a huge part of the Chevy family. Now the iconic Chevy Blazer is transitioning to all-electric. General Motors recently introduced a daring new all-electric midsize SUV with the Chevrolet Blazer EV. The sporty Blazer will rest on the brand new Ultium battery platform to deliver top-notch performance and excellent range. The Chevy Blazer EV is expected to be available starting in Summer 2023 with the SS Blazer EV available in Fall 2023. If you are searching for your next electric vehicle near Youngstown, Ohio, keep scrolling to explore all of the Blazer EV’s features and benefits.
2024 Chevy Blazer EV Specs
The performance from EV’s on the Ultium battery platform is absolutely incredible. The Blazer EV can go from 0 – 60 in under 4 seconds (Wide Open Watts on SS) and has an estimated 557 horsepower. The Chevrolet Blazer EV will be available in three drive systems: front-wheel drive, all-wheel drive and rear wheel drive.
The new Blazer EV is setting the bar extremely high for all future electric SUV’s. This EV Blazer is introducing game-changing technology and features. Take a look at some of the incredible 2024 Chevy Blazer EV features you can enjoy when you purchase from Sweeney Cars:
- 11-inch Diagonal Driver Information Screen & 17.7-inch Diagonal Display Screen: A fully digital display and infotainment system puts all the information you need right in front of you at your fingertips.
- Hands-Free Start System: The Blazer EV comes ready to move as soon as you get in the vehicle. You no longer have to worry about pulling your keys out of your pocket or purse, or even touch a button. As soon as you enter the vehicle with your key fob, simply tap the brake and the all-electric Blazer is ready to drive!
- Ultifi: General Motors new software platform, Ultifi, will bring in a new era of software-defined vehicle experiences and services. Ultifi will enable you to upgrade your vehicle remotely, personalize options, as well as an offering of new and exciting apps.
- Super Cruise: Hands-free driving is one of the coolest new features of the Blazer EV. With super cruise you can explore 200,000 miles of compatible roads in the U.S. and Canada.
- Wireless Charging: This feature isn’t quite new, but is a must have for any electric vehicle that is advanced as the Blazer EV. Of course, wireless Apple CarPlay and wireless Android Auto compatibility come standard.
2024 Chevy Blazer EV Range
With a GM-estimated range of up to 247-320 miles on a full charge, the Blazer EV gets rid of any range anxiety. Enjoy the freedom of never having to stop at a gas station again. With home charging, you can easily charge your Blazer EV at home with the dual level charge cord. Just like you charge your cell phone, you can charge your Blazer at any time while you’re at home with either level 1 120-volt charging or level 2 240-volt charging. If you have a longer trip planned, you can easily recharge at one of the 40,000+ public charging stations. With the myChevrolet Mobile App with Energy Assist you can easily plan routes and get info on compatible public charging stations in real time. If your in a time pinch, just choose a DC fast charging station. With the power of the Ultium battery you can now enjoy the open road stress-free!
2024 Chevy Blazer EV Safety Features
The Blazer EV comes packed with safety features. The Chevy Safety Assist comes standard and is a suite of six advanced safety features explained below. On top of that, the available Enhanced Automatic Parking Assist can automatically steer, brake and shift gears to park your Blazer into a detected parallel or perpendicular parking space while shifting gears as needed. The standard Reverse Automatic Braking safety feature will alert you and automatically provide hard emergency braking to avoid collisions with detected vehicles, objects, people, or animals while you are in reverse.
Standard Chevy Safety Assist:
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- Lake Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Forward Collision Alert
- Following Distance Indicator
- IntelliBeam auto high beams
2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV Colors & Trim Levels
If you are considering a Chevy Blazer EV, there are four different trims that will be offered. Explore all options below ranging in price from $44,995 with the entry-level 1LT and up to the premium trim level of SS that will have an MSRP around $65,995.
- 1LT: Range of 247 miles with FWD, 19″ wheels, 11.5 kW onboard charge, 11-inch diagonal driver information center, 17.7-inch diagonal touch-screen display, standard Chevy Safety Assist. Estimated MSRP starting around $44,995, available Winter 2024.
- 2LT: Range of 293 miles with FWD, FWD and available eAWD, increased battery capacity, available Super Cruise hands-free driving technology, and available advanced safety features. Estimated MSRP starting around $47,595, available Summer 2023.
- RS: Estimated range of 320 miles, FWD and available RWD or eAWD, 21″ wheels, black-painted grille panel and lower fascia with sporty flow-through rocker molding. Estimated MSRP starting around $51,995, available Summer 2023.
- SS: Estimated range of 290 miles on a full charge with performance AWD, 0-60 mph in under 4 seconds enabled by Wide Open Watts performance mode, 22″ wheels multi-finish, and available Super Cruise driver assistance hands-free driving technology. Estimated MSRP starting around $65,995, available Fall 2023.
The Chevy Blazer EV colors will consist of 8 exterior paint colors and 2 interior color options.
Blazer EV exterior color options:
- Summit White
- Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
- Sterling Gray Metallic
- Radiant Red Metallic
- Red Hot
- Galaxy Gray Metallic
- Riptide Blue Metallic
Blazer EV interior color options:
- Adrenaline Red
- Black and Medium Ash Gray with Argon Orange Accents
If you are looking to be an early adopter of the newest vehicle technology and all-electric vehicles with the new 2024 Chevy Blazer EV, we invite you to come speak with our product specialists at Sweeney Chevrolet or you can go here to reserve your Chevy Blazer EV now. We want you to know that we are here to support and help you with your first EV purchase.