Bad Credit Auto Loans in Youngstown, Ohio
There is no credit situation that we have not seen, and we’re proud to say: We’re here to help.
Get started by hearing Mark’s story below.
At Sweeney Cars we know that building credit is tough. Whether it’s for the first time, or for whether your credit is rebuilding, we know how hard it can be. That’s why we’re pleased to bring our customers the Path Credit Program. Through the Path Program, we are able to offer guaranteed credit approvals for the car you need even if you have bad credit.
Here’s how it works:
Step One: Click here to get started with our pre-approval process. During this process, all we need you to do is answer a few quick questions. This process has no impact on your credit and doesn’t even ask for your social security number or your date of birth!
Step Two: A Guest Relations Specialist will be in touch to schedule you a time to come out to meet with our finance department and to request any information we may need, such as a full credit application.
Step Three: Come in and meet with us! During this appointment, you’ll pick out the vehicle you’d like to drive home.
Step Four: Drive off in your new or used car.
Step Five: Make on-time payments and enjoy watching your score go up!
Car Loans for Bad Credit in Youngstown, Ohio
If you don’t have the best credit, you might worry that you won’t be able to drive home in your new or used vehicle. At Sweeney Cars, we know that not everyone’s credit is perfect, so we are proud to offer bad credit car loans for local car buyers in the Youngstown and Boardman, Ohio, area. Our in-house finance department works with customers of varying credit and financial situations. We want you to feel comfortable throughout the entire process, whether you have good or bad credit.
Fix Your Credit
Some of the factors that your car loan rate depends on can include your credit history and score. Buyers with excellent credit might qualify for low-interest car loans or even ones with 0% financing. If you have poor credit, you usually don’t qualify for 0% financing, small down payments, or low-interest financing. You end up overpaying with poor credit. To fix your credit, it takes some work on your end. Some of the ways you can fix it include the following:
- Pay bills on time.
- Monitor your credit score. Track and report any errors you come across.
- Clear any existing debt, if possible.
- Avoid applying for any additional types of credit when you’re close to applying for a car loan. Multiple applications can negatively impact your score.
Path Credit Program
Fixing your credit score doesn’t happen overnight, so don’t expect a quick fix. However, if you need a vehicle before everything is taken care of, take advantage of our Path Credit Program. Through this program, we can guarantee credit approvals for the car you want even if you have bad credit. To qualify for the program, complete the following:
- Start the pre-approval process by answering a few short questions. This process does not affect your credit, and you don’t need to provide your Social Security number or your date of birth.
- One of our team members will reach out to you to schedule an appointment where you meet with our finance department. You might be asked to bring in additional information, such as a full credit application.
- Come to our dealership and meet with one of our employees. During this appointment, go ahead and pick out the vehicle you wish to finance and eventually take home.
After you get home, it’s important to make timely payments on your vehicle. Doing so can only increase your credit score, so the next time you’re in the need of a new vehicle, you won’t need to worry about finding car loans for bad credit.
If you’re in the Boardman and Youngstown area, Sweeney Cars is your place to go to for bad credit car loans. In business for more than a century, we remain committed to helping customers in our community so they can drive home in their dream vehicle. Contact us today so we can help you with your sub-prime auto loan today and make that dream vehicle a reality.