Get A Free Vehicle Inspection
Haven’t driven your car in awhile? Or haven’t been driving as much? Get a free inspection! With people all around the Valley headed back to work, our team wants to offer everyone that you can schedule a free inspection on your vehicle to make sure that sitting for awhile or if you haven’t been driving as much.
Here’s what we’ll look for to make sure that your car is ready to hit the road again:
- We’ll do a quick inspection to make sure your vehicle’s oil life is good to go.
- We’ll make sure that your tires are properly aligned, balance and in shape. This will not only make sure that you get optimum performance out of your car, but that you’re safe too.
- One of the most annoying things about being a car owner is a dead battery. We’ll do a quick check to determine the health of your battery. We’ll also do a visual check of the cables, and connections.
- Your safety is paramount. We’ll ensure that your brakes are performing at their peak including the lines, hoses and parking brake.
- One of the easiest things to forget about is your fluid levels. We’ll verify that they’re at their optimal levels.
- Your wiper blades are incredibly important to your safety. We’ll check your front and rear wiper blades to make sure they work and aren’t in need of being replaced.
- We’ll also make sure that your windshield isn’t damaged by checking front and rear wiper blades to make sure they work, and that they aren’t cracked or chipped.
- We’ll also double check that all of your vehicles critical systems are functional and that there are no visible leaks that might indicate a concern.
And much, much more!
And don’t forget, if you’re tied up in the hustle and bustle of getting ready to head back to the office, let us pick it up for you! Learn more about our vehicle pick up and drop off service here.