GMC Hummer EV
On January 30th, 2020 GMC confirmed that it will in fact revitalize the Hummer name by presenting General Motor’s first every electric pick up truck! The pick up truck will be distributed through GMC.
Everything we know about the GMC Hummer EV
In order to reserve a Hummer EV, all you will need to do is click below and we’ll help you through the process:
The GMC Hummer EV will be fast.
We’re not kidding about this. The tagline “a quiet revolution is coming” has never been more true. The Hummer EV will go 0-60 MPH in 3 seconds. Read that again. A pick up truck that can go 0-60 in 3 seconds with no emissions.
The GMC Hummer EV will have a 0-60 time of 3 seconds.
The Hummer EV will be strong.
The Hummer EV will be in a class all its own. The truck will feature 1,000 Horsepower and up to 11,500 lb-ft of torque. Once again, we ask you to read that again. This is more than double what even the strongest pick up trucks on the market offer.
- The truck will have three motor options – single motor, dual motor, and triple motor.
- It’s approximate range is 350+ miles depending on the model you choose, and your driving style/outdoor conditions.
- The battery of the truck is produced in partnership with LG Chem Battery Technologies
- It will come standard with 35 inch off-road tires with an option for 37 inch tires.
- It will feature a 5 foot bed.
- The all new GMC Hummer EV will feature crabwalk mode, giving you an added level of maneuverability!
- 15″ Infotainment System
- Built in Detroit Michigan.
- Colors are not yet available.
- The Hummer EV will have four trim levels: Hummer EV2 (Starting at $79,995), Hummer EV2X (Starting at $89,995), Hummer EV3X (Starting at $99,995), Hummer EV Edition 1 (Starting at $112,595).
- Current production schedule is as follows:
- Edition 1 – Fall 2021
- Hummer EV3x – Fall 2022
- Hummer EV2x – Spring 2023
- Hummer EV2 – Spring 2024
Photos of the GMC Hummer EV
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much does the GMC Hummer EV cost?
A: Depending on the trim level you select, the Hummer EV ranges from $79,999 to $112,995.
Q: When will I get my Hummer EV?
A: If you order the Edition 1, production will begin fall 2021. If you order the EV3x, production begins fall of 2022. If you order the EV2x, production begins spring 2023. If you order the EV2, production will begin spring of 2024.
Q: How far does it go?
A: Depending on your driving style, outdoor conditions, and trim level, a single charge will get you between 250+ and 350+ miles.
Q: How powerful is it?
A: The simple answer? Very powerful. The Edition 1 Super Truck will have 1000 horsepower, 11,500 lb/ft of torque.
A: The Edition 1 Hummer EV will go 0-60mph in 3 seconds.
A: Sky panels to remove the roof, extreme off-road capability, extract mode, crabwalk, ultravision, super cruise.
Crabwalk: Utilizing four wheel steering, crabwalk mode enables the Hummer EV to turn all four wheels 10 degrees in either direction and move diagonally.
A: Give us a call at 330-965-7186, or click “pre-order now” and we’ll walk you through the process. The long and short is that it happens in five steps: